Rubbish?! Loss?!

I break my silence today due to a MALAYSIAKINI clip I saw through a friend. Half of what was said by this fella did not sit well with me. I know that because my research activities lately showed that despite all the problems that Malaysia & Malaysian is encountering/suffering, all is not loss and half of them is definitely not rubbish. There's a whole lot good things and very good people out there championing all the right cause. Maybe they are silent or being silence, but they exist! Till then, I know that anyone can call/condemn/allege Malaysia of all sorts..., but most Malaysian are not content with 'la la' land and are striving in protecting the values we believed in! Merely displaying the 'jalur gemilang' is not the end of it...

May we continue to protect our independence not only from our past but also for our future externally and internally!

Comments

  1. I agree Ina. The comment really made us looks as if we are the worst in the world. Peoples like that refer to certain bad things happening among some sections of the society as if it represents the whole which is not true.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts