Enlisting the Droid!

My pink LG Optimus (what?! pink? he..he..so not me, but it's a beauty)
I have left my smart/pda-phone life for almost 4 years now (mostly due to Aliyah drooling all over it), opting for simpler tasks-capable mobile, mostly just to make calls & text messaging. Not even the iPhones can drag me back into that 'world'. Then, my LG just couldn't be saved - battery wise. So I upgraded to another LG - the Optimus, thinking it would be just another phone. But, boy o boy am I caught by suprise, well to be specific I was caught on by the Droids!

The LG is run by Google's ANDROIDS a software stack for mobile devices that includes an operating system, middleware and key applications. I just couldn't explain it, but I can assure you the Droids will run over Apple very..very..soon.  Come on! It's Google backed, it could do no wrong. Not only are the Droids capable phones fast, sleek and easy to manage, they are far off cheaper than the iPhones! What more most of the mobile applications & widgets can be downloaded for free, which includes application such as the iQuran ( with choices of Qari reading them for you), dictionary and widgets such as  Mobile Google Maps, Prayer Times with Azan and compass (a good widget for Muslims overseas). Get one now, before the masses discover its potentials! I got 2 under my roof already ;-)

ANDROID - The Logo

Comments

Popular Posts