Syaaban Marathon Update

This will be my final post pre-Ramadhan. There is a high probability that I won't be updating for awhile till I'm back in Melbourne. The thought of going back to Barnes Way gives me the shivers. Out of my livelihood in Australia, only three things I missed most in Melbourne - their fresh fruits, the beautiful spring weather and my daily walk to my campus. Other than that, aside from the fact that I need to finish my thesis soon, I would rather be back home in Malaysia. This is a good thing, since I tend to work faster and hopefully finalized everything sooner. Nevertheless, Alhamdulillah that I was given the chance to gain the necessary life & research experiences in Australia. It's an eye-(and mind) opener, indeed.
Anyway, in between my data collection there’s just so many things that had been going on, I simply couldn’t find the time to sit down & visualize everything. So I am going to do a marathon and post everything at one go in the middle of the night – hoping that Luqman won’t wake up some time in between my editing process.

27 July 2010

Interview in High Court Shah Alam

My 2 years old LG is suffering from old age!

28 July 2010

We discovered that our house has been trespassed some time in the early morning. The fence near the kitchen had been cut opened. 3 of our neighbors suffered the same fate, but one of them was particularly bad considering the amount of lost property that they had. Cops were called in. We did not lose anything in particular that is not replaceable.

The trespassers got time to nicely folded the fence

Later in the day, we went to Azzahrah Medical Centre to finalize Luqman’s Rotavirus. It was way cheaper that a few years back. Considering that this is his last dose, the first two being in Melbourne, we actually save quite an amount of money since it was free in Australia.

29 July 2010

Interview in the Ministry of Women, Family & Community Development – later postponed due to a meeting ‘tergempar’ with the Ministry on the issue of abandoned babies. Arghhhh…..Anyway, it was a good thing that it was postponed, since I got so lost finding the place, thus late and there’s just no parking space due to the press being there covering the resolution of the meeting.

Anyway, finally got a replacement battery for the LG, though I doubt the phone (or battery) is going to last longer than a year….Arghhhh…..

31 July 2010

Early morning we were off to Bukit Sekilau, Kuantan with the rest of the family visiting my grandmother.

Later, after Maghrib we all went to Tg Lumpur to celebrate the July babies and Abah & Mama’s 34th wedding anniversary.

Happy Anniversary to Abah & Mama - many happy returns for years to come :-)

1 August 2010

By 11 am we were all in Gambang Water . Yipeeee!!!

he..he..terkenyeng-kenyeng tangkap gambo sbb the sun was in our faces...

Lifeguard tak berbayo ;-P

2 August 2010

Interview at the Ministry of Women, Family & Community Development. Eye & ear opening actually…off record most of them...

3 August 2010

Interview in Brickfields. I just couldn’t help it, since I am there so I dropped by my Alma Mater- MGS...where everything was once smaller & slower. Rindunya that era! It's so sad to see the school so surrounded by so much development. Part of it no longer looks the same, especially since an LRT station was located there a few years back. Still, it was wonderful to go down memory lane.


4 August 2010

Interview in Sri Hartamas

6 August 2010

We arranged a farewell party for Aliyah at her kindergarten. It was whole lot of fun!

Aliyah reciting her 'Choral Speaking'


Later after Maghrib we were off to Tg Bidara, Melaka visiting my grandparents there.

7 August 2010

Aliyah's favourite activity in Tg Bidara ;-P

In the midst of them all - Luqman turns 7 months old. He can now crawl, sit unassisted and climbing here & there & mengemas too :-))


AT: Selamat berpuasa kepada semua umat Islam amnya. Ampun dan maaf sekiranya ada sebarang dosaku kepada kalian semua. To those people who felt I have offended you - I am sure you know who you are, my deepest apologies. Semoga silaturrahim jualah yg kita cari bersama. Aku cuma insan biasa...

Comments

Popular Posts