Moving on?

Lately, I am seriously in doubt of my ability & freedom to express myself. Time is definitely a major factor with so many things to do and dependents that need to be cared for, the space to actually sit down and express myself has been rather limited. What more to discuss some things and issues that really matters and worth sharing.


I consider writing here as my mind-relieve sanctuary, but with no more promise of anonymity, it has become rather superficial & trivial. Perhaps, sometimes it’s the trivial and superficial matters that I need to touch upon, but there’s just so many other things, so many sides of me, I felt rather ‘restricted’ and ‘restrictive’.


I must now decide where I go from here…I prayed for Allah to give me a sign…


AT: Ignorance always leads to superficial fear and misunderstanding

Comments

Popular Posts