I-City


An interview appointment in Shah Alam brought us to this bright & colorfully lit 'city' in Section 7. You can actually see the lights from the Shah Alam- Klang toll booths. Whilst entrance used to be free, visitors nowasays need to pay a parking token of RM5 per car. Even with payment, there's still a lot of people there, and this was in the middle of the week. I couldn't imagine the weekends. We spent almost 2 and a half hour there, half the time trying to adjust the camera settings. We ended taking up to 115 shots, only a handful 'saveable' he..he..he.

Anyway, I couldn't really comment on the whole set up of I-City. I guess if you just went there to enjoy the lights, I think it's worth going. Taking beautiful shots of the lights or of you and the lights is a different story altogether ;-)

AT: Artificial lightings - remind me of so many people.

Comments

Popular Posts