Summing up 2016 in pictures

I think these best 9 pictures from my IG account practically sums up my life in 2016. THIS IS my life. My life revolves around them. Work? What work? haha... Sometimes, I think I am only moonlighting in UiTM ☺. Basically, I have given up thinking of any sort of career development. I take each new day as it comes. Looking at these pictures, reminds me to be grateful for all the happy faces that greet me everyday. It beats dealing with students with no drive, colleagues with no common sense, and managers with no sense of directions. Really, I have reach a point where I no longer care. No point stressing out over people you cannot change. I have completed most of the things I want to do this year, and next year will continue to be for and about my family. I will just do what I really love to do and simply ignore other superficial matters or artificial/fake/pretentious people. Seriously not worth my time no more! 


Btw my Luqman starts formal school in 2017. Today he registered in Sek Keb Taman Rasah Jaya.
He will be with Uwais at the same school. These two will definitely keep me busy! 

Comments

Popular Posts