Max the Locksmith

New experience! As I was telling Max when I first saw him, I couldn't afford something younger, (the car, I mean) so I had to face this today. My car steering lock would not unlock this morning. I called Muhammad at the Waterdale workshop, who passed me to John who forwarded Max the locksmith's contact details. When I called him, Max promised to come after lunch, which he did. Amazingly he brought his "locksmith workshop" along with him. It was fascinating to see him work. He fixed my problem in less than 30 minutes, with one week's groceries fund to burn, isk..isk..isk. But looking on the bright side, I have two extra keys to the car now.




If any of you ever found yourself facing such problem, or any other issues involving keys, you can contact him at 0416097731. His service coverage is only (at this point) for the northern suburb of Melbourne, though.

Comments

Popular Posts