It's that kinda time again



Every 5-years cycle it seems this feeling will come creeping in...Now, the best part is I gotta share this feeling of wanting to do my own thing with my children (and students) too. I bet they are as confused as I am. I just feel something is wrong somewhere. Education now seems so 'structured', so religiously following a certain 'regime' that I am feeling rather flustered. I always feel so alive in class, being able to look these students in the eyes and discuss things. But now, I am so busy being #daboss, it's so annoyingly annoying that I am mostly not ready or not myself when I walked into the classroom. Some people here don't get it, some will never get it. As for now, I have already known what I need to do in the next coming months, and I am going to make sure it's gonna work. My own way out of this black hole feeling! Ya Allah, please have mercy on me. I think you have shown me enough...

Comments

  1. Hi Kak Fadz, apa khabar..pe cite tu??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nanti Wani email no telefon ye kt Fadzlina1977@gmail.com

      Leh catch up

      Tq

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts