Writing

I was reading a colleague's blog recently and thought ... wahhh! it's a breath of fresh air. The blog's background is white, fonts are huge, but not huge enough that it became an eye sore and the contents were great! And I thought - when will I ever find the time to properly do this again??? Write??? Like I have all the time in the world.

I miss my Melbourne days - mostly because I got all the time to write everything under the sun back then - when I was supposed to be working on my PhD ;-). These days I seemed to have severed all connections to the land of Oz, because I am too occupied with work. I emailed Simon, 2 weeks ago and I asked him to bear with me. Imagining saying that to him when I was still his student?! Everyone seems to be riding on my back, breathing down my neck, chasing datelines after datelines. Sometimes, I just wanna shut down and be inefficient!

So here I am, stopping awhile to write this because I can't swallow the contents of my Curriculum Design module anymore. The exam is next week. Seriously, I need a break! The other day, I woke up and the first thing I was thinking of was the late "Ahmad Nesfu" - you know the org tua kutuk from "Tiga Abdul". And I went on Aliyah's mobile (coz I have no time to get my new phone yet) to google about him at 6 am in the morning!!! hahaha...must be something wrong with me :-P Anyway, today I was dreaming of something too - but I forgot what it was huhuhu

Ok...where am I going with this...to tell you the truth. I am not too sure. The last two weeks of April are already full to the brim. Sometimes, I function on mechanical and auto mode. Tau-tau je dah sampai sekolah, look out the window je dah sampai rumah. Haaa that's life nowadays...

I love my job, but I love writing more...Will I ever find myself again writing the way I used to...

Ok folks...time's up

Modules need reading

Class slides pending

Syllabus requires reviewing

iCGPA templates queuing

Articles need editing

Children needs fetching, feeding, attending and loving...


Comments

Popular Posts