UiTM Rembau & UiTM Dengkil

I have been busy.

I wish whatever I deal with on a daily basis could be self written. 

Ohh maybe I just need a stenographer haha..

Anyway, here are some pictures of the upcoming UiTM Rembau that would be ready next year (mid or late 2016) and UiTM Dengkil which has already started its operation as the Pusat Asasi for UiTM. I went to Rembau on the 6th of December & Dengkil on the 17th of December.

I went scouting for both places to evaluate their distances from 'civilization' for future 'encounters'. I must admit that since I have set my eyes on Seremban 3 (since I am already there anyway), both campuses don't seem to be very appealing to me. If I were to move again next, I am moving my house postcode closer to no 50000. And that's that.

UiTM Rembau's grounds seem to cover a larger area than UiTM Seremban, however it will cater for less students due to the size of the buildings. I think from the stage of the construction, it will be definitely ready in 2016. In the near future, convocation ceremonies for all UiTM Negeri Sembilan students will be conducted here. The campus is somewhere in the middle of some palm oil plantation (more like middle of nowhere). However, it is located only about 10 minutes away from the Pedas/Linggi Toll exit. From Pedas to Senawang/Seremban, exit to exit is about 20-25 minutes.




As for UiTM Dengkil, it's only about 5 minutes away from Pekan Dengkil and 10 minutes to the back entrance of Putrajaya. In fact one can see the PICC building from the campus' grounds.  It caters for capacity of 5000 students.  All Asasi students for Science, Engineering, Law & TESL will be studying here. It's a beautiful campus. But part of its (outside) surrounding are still third party's constructions sites, complete with some sort of water 'lombong'. The management will need to be dealing with some of the health and security concerns due to the campus' surroundings in the near future, on top of dealing with the 'business-minded' concessionaires. In fact, UiTM Rembau too will have their own health & security issues considering their location, although it will be more of a nature sort of issues; mostly animals - monkeys, snakes, wild boar, not to mention insects and pests. So, coming from someone who've had to deal with PFI campus a few months this year, I wish both campuses - all the very best! ;-) 









Comments

  1. aiiikkkk....mau pindah lagiii ke Babe... kan Boss baru nak masuk...another transformasi...heeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takpe lah kak, baik saya jd Transformers siap2 :-P

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for giving out information on the progress of the construction at UiTM Rembau. Looks like I'll be moving to Rembau this year in June when I'm in Part 3. I definitely can't wait! At least I'm closer to home! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts